- Generous sunshine, windy and colder. The season’s coldest afternoon temperatures to date.
- High temperature will have occurred overnight. Afternoon temperatures in the teens.
- Gusty NW winds 10-22 mph drop wind chill to the single digits.
- Lake effect snow showers possible in Porter and LaPorte counties in Indiana and SW Michigan.
- Clear and cold overnight. Low in the upper single digits in the city but near 0 inland.
- NW winds turn SE 3-8 mph.
Some morning sun then becoming mostly cloudy in the afternoon. Warmer with a high in the mid to upper 20s. Light NW winds turn SE 4-10 mph. Accumulating snow possible overnight. Steady temps with a low in the 20s.
Low pressure approaches. Snow, especially in the morning. Light snow showers and flurries during the day. Warmer with a high in the low 30s. SSE winds 5-14 mph turn NNW. Cloudy with light snow overnight.
Cloudy and windy with snow. A rain snow mix possible far south. ENE winds increase to 14-32 mph. High in the low 30s. Snow continues through the overnight hours but diminishes late. Nighttime winds remain gusty.
Light snow ends early morning. Becoming partly sunny, breezy and seasonably cold. High near 32. Gusty ENE winds 10-22 mph diminish in the afternoon. Mostly cloudy overnight with NE winds 6-12 mph.
Some sun possible early then becoming cloudy. High in the low 30s. Light snow develops in the afternoon and continues into the evening and overnight. ENE winds 7-17 mph. Low in the low 20s, above the normal low of 16°.
Morning snow tapers to flurries in the afternoon. Cloudy earlier with some peaks of sun possible late in the day. High in the low 30s, near normal for late January. ENE winds 10-15 mph. Mostly cloudy overnight.