- Cloudy early with a morning shower possible, especially south suburbs and NW Indiana, then clearing skies.
- Cooler and less humid with a seasonable high in the low 70s.
- NNW winds become gusty, 10-18 mph in the afternoon after the Thursday night cold front passage.
- Scattered nighttime clouds.
- Cooler and drier with a nighttime low in the low 50s with upper 40s possible well inland.
- NNW winds turn NE 6-12 mph.
High pressure across the upper Midwest brings mostly sunny skies but cool temps for the season. High in the upper 60s but only low 60s near the lakeshore. NE winds 8-12 mph. Clear and cool overnight with light NE winds.
A little warmer, otherwise a day very similar to Saturday as high pressure brings sunny skies and comfortable temps. High in the low 70s but cooler in the mid 60s lakeside. ENE winds 6-10 mph. A few nighttime clouds.
Morning sun then increasing clouds. High near 80. S winds become breezy in the afternoon 8-16 mph. Slight chance for scattered afternoon shower or t-storm. Rain chance increases overnight. Low near 60°
Much warmer and more humid with a high in the mid 80s. Showers and thunderstorms possible, especially by afternoon, continuing into the evening and overnight. Breezy SW winds 10-20 mph.
Partly cloudy. Widely scattered showers/ t-storms possible, becoming more numerous in the afternoon and evening. Cooler with a high near 80 but much cooler in the low 70s near the lake. West winds 8-15 mph.
Partly sunny with a seasonal high in the mid to upper 70s but E winds 8-12 mph keep it much cooler lakeside. Clouds increase as the day progresses. Chance for late night showers and thunderstorms.