* The Chicago White Sox have one of the better records in baseball this season when scoring at least four runs (16-3).
* John Danks has a tough task today against a Toronto Blue Jays team that handles left-handed pitching better than any other team this year, first in these four categories: BA (.311), OBP (.368), SLG (.494), and OPS (.862).
* The Blue Jays have six players that have scored 20 or more runs this season, tied for the most players on one team in the American League with Kansas City.
* Alexei Ramirez leads the White Sox with 10 doubles this season, and his 168 doubles as a shortstop are the most in baseball since 2010.
* R.A. Dickey has had little success getting his knuckleball to dance against the White Sox. In nine career outings versus Chicago, the former Cy Young winner owns an unseemly ERA of 8.10.