* The Twins have scored at least eight runs in each of their last four road games against the White Sox, which is tied for the longest such active road streak against one team (Mets vs. Rays, Dodgers vs. Blue Jays).
* The White Sox have received a quality start from their pitchers in each of their last seven games – the longest active streak in the American League.
* The White Sox have scored fewer than three runs in six of their last seven games, and have punched out fewer than 10 hits in each of their last eight games.
* The Twins have received more home runs from the #1 spot (21) than any other spot in their lineup this season. Only two teams (Brewers 24, Yankees 23) have received more home runs from their leadoff men.
* After hitting 29 home runs in his first 81 games this season, Jose Abreu has hit just four home runs over his last 39 games. However during this 39-game stretch, Abreu has hit .368 (68/185) with 26 RBI.
* Phil Hughes has walked just 15 batters in 29 starts this season. His 0.72 walks per nine innings pitched this season are the third-fewest by any pitcher (minimum one IP per team game) in the majors since 1921.