* The Chicago White Sox have not committed an error in their last 10 contests. This is their longest streak of errorless games since at least 1913.
* The Yankees are 4-8 (.333) versus left-handed starting pitchers so far in 2016, batting .238 (94/395) with nine home runs versus these pitchers. They went 27-23 (.540) versus lefty starters in 2015.
* Todd Frazier’s 31 runs batted in are sixth most since 1920 by any White Sox player through his first 35 career games with the franchise. He has had at least one RBI in each of his last five games; his career-long streak is six games, April 3-8, 2013.
* When Carlos Beltran went 0-for-2 against the Royals on Thursday, it snapped his streak of four straight multi-hit games versus AL Central opponents. Even with that 0-for, Beltran is still hitting .400 (8/20) with four home runs against that division in 2016
* Chris Sale has won his last eight starts, dating back to last October 2. The last White Sox pitcher to win 9+ consecutive starts was Jon Garland, who won 10 in a row, September 26, 2004-May 17, 2005 (streaks exclude any relief app).
* Luis Severino, meanwhile, is winless in his last seven starts dating back to last October 3, going 0-5 with a 5.72 (25/39.1). Severino’s 1.60 (7/39.1) RSA since that date is the lowest in the majors (minimum 5 starts).