* The White Sox swept a three-game series from the Twins in Minnesota April 11-14, holding the Twins to a total of two runs on a .154 (14/91) team average over the three contests. However, Chicago has lost four of its last five home games versus Minnesota.
* Minnesota has five last at bat victories so far this season. That is tied with five other teams for the most in the majors. The Twins have also lost five games in their opponent’s final at bat, which is tied for the second most in the majors.
* White Sox relievers are 4-0 in 2016 and own a MLB-best 2.00 (18/81.0) ERA. That is a major improvement over the bullpen’s performance last season (24-23, 3.67 ERA (16th, MLB). However, Chicago’s bullpen has given up five runs in its last seven innings of work.
* Joe Mauer drew a bases on bases an average of once every 9.94 plate appearances last season. That number has dropped to once every 5.59 PA so far in 2016. Out of his 22 walks this season, five have been intentional, which ranks second in the majors (Brandon Crawford, SF, 6).
* Ricky Nolasco has only walked three batters in his 33.1 innings of work this season (0.81/9 IP). In fact, he has allowed more home runs (4) than bases on balls.
* Mat Latos is undefeated (4-0) in his first five career starts with the White Sox, and has already equaled his win total from the 2015 season, when he went 4-10 while pitching for three different clubs (Mia, LAD, LAA).