* The Cubs have recorded just seven hits over their first two games, their fewest through the first two games of the season since 1966 (7).
* Current Cub and former Rockie Dexter Fowler is the all-time leader in triples at Coors Field (33, tied with Neifi Perez).
* Colorado has won its last six home games dating back to last season, the longest active home win streak in MLB.
* Carlos Gonzalez has a career slugging percentage of .709 against the Cubs, the second highest for any player (minimum 100 PA) against the Cubs in the last 100 years (Mark McGwire, .832).
* In eight career starts at Coors Field, Tyler Matzek has allowed just two home runs. The two homers are the fewest ever allowed by a Rockies pitcher in his first eight career starts at Coors.
* Travis Wood is coming off of a 2014 season in which he had the highest WHIP (1.53) in the majors among qualifiers (1 IP per team game). It was the highest WHIP by a Cub in a season (minimum 1 IP per team game) since Steve Trachsel in 1995 (1.56).