* The Brewers have gone 26-8 at home against the Cubs since 2011 – their best home record against any opponent over that span.
* At 71-88, the Cubs will have to win two of three games this series to avoid losing 90 games for an MLB-high 24th time since 1948.
* The Brewers have recorded fewer than seven hits in each of their last six games – tied for the longest such streak in the majors this season (Reds July 20-26, Rockies August 25-30).
* Rookie Kyle Hendricks has allowed a total of just two home runs over his last 10 starts, and has walked just four hitters over his last six starts.
* Carlos Gomez (65 HR, 111 SB) is one of just two players (Mike Trout) with at least 60 home runs and 90 steals over the last three seasons.
* Anthony Rizzo has averaged a home run every 11.11 at bats (200/18) against NL Central competition this season – second fewest among players with at least 120 at bats against the division this season.