* With Monday’s 5-4 victory, the Chicago White Sox have now earned walkoff wins in three consecutive games for the first time since 1962.
* The Chicago Cubs have been extremely tough to beat when they’ve gotten on the board first in 2016, going 41-10 – best in MLB.
* Todd Frazier hit his 29th home run of the season in last night’s ballgame. With another one on Tuesday, Frazier would join Frank Thomas, Jim Thome and Adam Dunn as the only players in franchise history to reach 30 homers in the team’s first 100 games of a season.
* Kyle Hendricks has been outstanding over the past few weeks, posting a 0.79 ERA since June 19, the lowest among MLB starters in that time frame.
* The White Sox have scored over half of their runs off of homers since the All-Star break (57.1%). Prior to the All-Star break, the White Sox scored 34.8 percent of their total runs off homers, the third-lowest percentage in the American League.