* The Cubs lost at Citi Field last night, snapping their nine-game regular-season winning streak against the Mets. After a blistering start to the season (39-15), Chicago has been treading water over the last 24 games (12-12).
* Both the Mets (+33) and the Cubs (+39) have hit far more homers than they have allowed.
* The Mets have performed dreadfully with runners in scoring position this season (MLB-worst .204), including their 1-for-8 performance last night.
* Kris Bryant’s home run last night gave him 11 for the month of June. Bryant joins Ernie Banks as the only Cubs all-time to hit more than 10 home runs in a month before turning 25.
* Jason Hammel has kept his team in games on the road, allowing no more than four runs in any of his last 27 road starts.