* The Bulls took out the Knicks for the ninth straight time at home, 108-81, on New Year’s Day. The nine-game home winning streak over New York is the second longest for Chicago all-time, after a 13-game string from March 29, 1987 – December 25, 1992.
* The Knicks have scored under 95 points in each of their last five games, the longest active streak in the NBA. It is the longest such streak for New York since a run of seven straight games from March 19-28, 2015.
* Pau Gasol has matched his season-long streak with double-doubles in five consecutive games. The last time Gasol had six double-doubles in a row was from March 3-11, 2015.
* Robin Lopez led the Knicks with 23 points and a career-high 20 rebounds in Sunday’s loss to the Kings. Lopez is the first Knick with 20+ points and 20+ rebounds since Carmelo Anthony had 26/20 against the Clippers on January 17, 2014.
* Jimmy Butler set a season-high with five steals in the win over the Kings on Monday. Butler had not finished with at least five steals since swiping five from the Knicks on March 28, 2015.
* Derrick Williams recorded 11 points off the bench in the loss on Sunday to Sacramento. Williams has scored in double figures off the bench 24 times this season, the most by a Knick since Tim Hardaway Jr.’s 40 games in 2013-14.