* The Bulls have won their last two games against the Bucks, shooting 50.0 percent or better and assisting on at least 30 field goals in each game.
* The Bulls blew a 21-point lead and lost, 99-94, to the Timberwolves on Tuesday. This was the largest lead a team has blown in the NBA this season, and the largest lead the Bulls have blown under Fred Hoiberg.
* The Bucks allowed the Raptors to shoot 50.6 percent from the field and 56.0 percent from three in Monday’s 122-100 loss, both of which were the highest allowed by Milwaukee this season.
* Jimmy Butler recorded 27 points, nine rebounds and six assists in Tuesday’s loss to Minnesota. Butler has already had eight games with at least 25 points, five rebounds and five assists after having seven such games all last season.
* Giannis Antetokounmpo is currently the only NBA player leading his team in points (22.3), rebounds (8.9), assists (5.9), steals (2.00) and blocks (2.04) per game. The last qualifying player to do this for a full season was LeBron James with the 2008-09 Cavaliers.
* Jabari Parker scored 27 points in Monday’s loss to Toronto. Parker has already scored at least 20 points in 11 games this season, matching his total from a year ago.