* Miami swept last season’s series against Chicago (4-0) for the first time since the 2003-04 season.
* The Bulls bench was outscored, 54-18, in Wednesday’s 115-107 loss to Atlanta. So far, Chicago is allowing 36.4 points per game to the opposing team’s bench, which is its highest since at least the 1985-86 season.
* The Heat had just 12 assists on 31 made field goals in their 97-85 loss to the Thunder on Monday. Since the 2014-15 season, Miami is 3-21 (.125) when recording fewer than 15 assists.
* Jimmy Butler scored 39 points, dished out seven assists and had six steals in Wednesday’s loss to Atlanta, becoming the first Bull to have at least 35 points, five assists and five steals in a game since Ron Mercer in 2000-01.
* During his time with the Heat (2003-16), Dwyane Wade averaged 24.2 points per game at home, which is the fourth most among active players during that time span (min. 100 games).
* James Johnson and Tyler Johnson combined for 28 points off the bench in Monday’s loss to the Thunder. The Johnson duo is averaging 21.8 points per game off the bench this season, which is second behind Pacers’ C.J. Miles & Al Jefferson (22.6 points per game) among Eastern Conference bench duos (no games started & played in at least 50 percent of team games).