* The Trail Blazers have won seven of the teams’ 10 meetings since the 2011-12 season, but have lost three of the last four, with their one win coming in the most recent game in Chicago, a 103-95 win on February 27 of last season.
* Portland beat Miami on Saturday, 99-92, recording just its third game this season with fewer than 100 points, tied with Cleveland and Houston for the second-fewest games in the NBA (Golden State – 1). Since the start of last season, the Trail Blazers are 5-21 when failing to reach triple-digits on the scoreboard.
* Mason Plumlee leads all centers in assists per game this season, averaging 4.6 per contest (based on primary position).
* The Trail Blazers are last in the NBA in defensive efficiency, allowing an average of 109.6 points per 100 possessions.
* The Bulls lost by 25 points in Dallas on Saturday, 107-82, suffering their largest loss of the season. The 82 points scored by Chicago are its fewest this season, and its second fewest over the last two seasons (77 versus Dallas on January 15, 2016).
* Jimmy Butler is averaging 25.6 points per game this season, the most by a Bull in a single season since Derrick Rose averaged 25.0 points per game in his MVP season of 2010-11.