* The Knicks defeated the Bulls 107-91 in New York on December 19. However, Chicago has won its last eight home contests in this series.
* New York is 6-0 in road games this season when it has 100 or more points, but just 1-10 when held below the 100-point mark.
* The Bulls’ 102-100 win over Indiana on Wednesday was their first overtime victory of the season in four tries. Those four OT games are tied with Detroit and Minnesota for the most in the NBA.
* Carmelo Anthony did not attempt a free throw in New York’s last game. It was the 23rd time in his career he has had zero FTA in a contest (14-9), but he has never done it in back-to-back games.
* Jimmy Butler has had at least one steal in 38 consecutive games, which is the longest streak by any Bulls’ player since Scottie Pippen had 1+ steal in 42 straight games, March 12-December 16, 1994.
* Bobby Portis appeared in just four of Chicago’s first 24 games this season. But he has played in each of the last six, averaging 10.5 points and 6.3 rebounds per game.