* The Knicks’ 115-107 win over the Bulls at the United Center last March 23 snapped their nine-game road losing streak in this series.
* New York was outrebounded by 20 (54-34) in Wednesday’s loss to the Rockets. On the season, they are getting outrebounded by 8.3 (48.3-40.0) per game, which is the second-worst differential in the NBA (NO, -9.2).
* Chicago, on the other hand, is doing a great job on the glass, outrebounding its opponents by 14.0 (52.3-38.3) boards per game; that is the best differential in the league.
* Derrick Rose and Joakim Noah return to the United Center to face their former team for the first time. Rose has career averages of 19.9 points and 6.4 assists and Noah 9.1 points, 9.6 rebounds and 1.7 blocks per game in contests played in Chicago.
* The Bulls have spread out the scoring load so far this season, with five players averaging at least 13 points per game. Of the three players who put up 13+ PPG for Chicago last season, only Jimmy Butler is still on the team (Derrick Rose & Pau Gasol were other two).
* Nikola Mirotic has been productive as a reserve so far this season, ranking sixth among bench players in scoring (14.0) and fifth in rebounding (7.0); he is the only player to rank in the Top 6 in both categories (minimum 4 G off bench).