* The Bulls have allowed 100+ points in each of their last six games. Prior to this run, Chicago had not given up 100+ points in six straight games since a string of 12 games from February 22 – March 17, 2010.
* The Hawks took the first meeting from the Bulls this season, 120-105, on January 9. The 120 points were the most Atlanta had scored on Chicago since a 129-117 win on December 27, 2008.
* Pau Gasol recorded his 29th double-double of the season Monday night at Charlotte. Gasol is averaging 10.9 rebounds per game this season, the most by a player who began the season at 35 or older since Marcus Camby in 2009-10 (11.8).
* Paul Millsap went for 20+ points and 10+ rebounds in Monday’s loss to Orlando for the first time since January 15. Millsap has nine 20/10 games this season, his most since a career-high 17 in 2013-14.
* In seven games since moving into the starting lineup on January 28, E’Twaun Moore is averaging 12.4 points per game on 47.3 percent shooting from the floor and 48.0 percent from three. Moore has made multiple three-pointers in a career-best four straight games.
* Kent Bazemore had a career-high 13 rebounds in the loss to the Magic on Monday. The 21 rebounds Bazemore has combined for over the last two games are his most ever in a two-game span.