* The Bulls have won 10 of the last 12 meetings with the Hornets dating back to the 2010-11 season, but the Hornets won the last meeting in Charlotte, 91-86, in overtime.
* The Hornets extended their losing streak to nine games with a 105-75 loss at Atlanta Saturday. It is tied for the second-longest active losing streak in the NBA behind Philadelphia’s 17 (also: Detroit).
* The 30-point defeat to the Hawks was Charlotte’s worst loss this season and their worst loss to an Eastern Conference team since the 2012-13 season at Miami (3/24/13, 109-77).
* Chicago lost at home in double overtime to Dallas last night, 132-129. It was the most points scored by the Bulls in a loss since a 134-129 overtime loss at Toronto during the 2008-09 season.
* Pau Gasol played just over 50 minutes in the loss, his fifth career game playing 50 or more minutes and first time since the 2010-11 season.
* Lance Stephenson currently leads the Hornets with 7.7 rebounds per game. The last season Al Jefferson did not lead his team in rebounds per game was 2008-09 with Minnesota because he failed to reach the NBA minimums.