* The home team has won each of the last five meetings between these teams, including a Bulls 102-100 overtime win at United Center on December 30.
* With four consecutive losses, the Bulls find themselves under .500 at 36-37. Chicago has finished a season with a losing record just once since 2003-04 (33-49 in 2007-08).
* The 38 fast break points allowed by the Pacers in their last two games exactly matches the amount they allowed over their previous four games.
* Monta Ellis, who eclipsed 20 points (23) for the first time since March 7 on Sunday against the Rockets, has recorded multiple steals in six of his last seven games.
* Paul George, who has scored at least 25 points in back-to-back games, has done so in three straight games just once since January 4 (February 22-26).
* Aaron Brooks scored a season-high 29 points against the Pacers on December 30 – 12 more than he has scored in any other game this season.