* In the only previous meeting this season, Chicago defeated Milwaukee, 117-106, last Tuesday. The Bulls improved to 7-1 over the past eight games in the series, as well as to 17-4 versus the Bucks since 2010-11.
* The Bulls have allowed 120 and 114 points while losing their last two games. For the season overall, Chicago is 20-1 when limiting opponents to no more than 100 points, as opposed to 2-13 otherwise.
* Milwaukee’s field goals (made) have averaged eight feet, 10 inches from the basket, which translates to the shortest distance in the NBA. No other team has averaged less than 9’7”.
* Pau Gasol combined 15 points and 10 rebounds on Monday for his 20th double-double of the season (sixth in the NBA). He’s also produced double-doubles in each of his last five games versus Milwaukee.
* Greg Monroe matched a season high with 28 points versus the Knicks on Sunday. He also collected at least 10 rebounds for the 21st time, a total that already exceeds the season high by any Buck in 2013-14 and 2014-15.
* Michael Carter-Williams is shooting 111 points better in the second half (.514) than the first (.403), which is the largest increase among Eastern Conference players (minimum 150 attempts each half).