* The Bulls have won six consecutive (and 22 of their last 25) home games against the Knicks. The Bulls also picked up a 104-80 victory over the Knicks in their season opener.
* The Bulls, who have won back-to-back home games for the first time this season, have scored at least 102 points in four consecutive home games in the same season for the first time since February 2010.
* After starting the season with wins in two of their first three games, the Knicks have now lost 21 of their last 24 games.
* The Bulls have gone an Eastern Conference-best 9-1 this season when their opponents have scored fewer than 12 point on the fast break.
* Carmelo Anthony recorded four steals against the Mavericks on Tuesday night, after picking up no more than a single steal in any of his previous 24 games.
* Only one player (Zach Randolph, 16) has recorded more double-doubles than Pau Gasol has this season (15). Gasol has pulled down at least nine rebounds in each of his last 11 games – the second-longest active streak in the NBA (LaMarcus Aldridge, 16).