* The Clippers have won four straight meetings with the Bulls and have gone a league-best 20-7 against Chicago since 2000-01. In the previous 10 seasons, Los Angeles went 1-18 against the Bulls.
* Chicago has won its first five road games of the season for just the third time in franchise history (five straight in 1987-88, six straight in 1996-97). The Bulls have won four straight road games against Western Conference teams and seven of their last 10 after going 4-16 in their previous 20 such games.
* Los Angeles has a better record this season when allowing 100+ points (4-1) than when allowing 99 or fewer (1-2). Since the start of last season, the Clippers are an NBA-best 31-22 (.585) when allowing at least 100 points. Meanwhile, Chicago has an NBA-low six wins in that span when allowing at least 100 points.
* Jimmy Butler set his career high with 32 points in his last game on Saturday vs. Indiana. Butler has scored at least 21 points in five of his eight games this season after having just five such games total in his first three NBA seasons.
* In seven career games against the Bulls, Blake Griffin is averaging 26.3 points per game, second only to LeBron James (28.6) among active players who have faced Chicago at least five times. Griffin averages 10.86 made field goals per game against the Bulls, second best by any active player against any team, minimum five games (James, 10.90 vs. Phoenix).
* Pau Gasol has scored at least 12 points while grabbing at least six rebounds in all 10 games so far, the first Chicago player to do so since Scottie Pippen did in the first 10 games of the 1994-95 season.