* These teams have split their last six meetings overall, however, the Cavaliers won the first matchup between the clubs this season in overtime – 114-108.
* Chicago boasts a 15-5 road record this season – tied with Golden State for the second-best road record in the NBA. The Bulls, who own the third-highest scoring offense in the Eastern Conference this season (102.3 ppg), have reached 100 points just twice in their last seven games overall.
* The Cavaliers have been outscored 103.3 to 85.8 during their current season-high four-game home losing streak. Cleveland has allowed its opponents to hit the century mark in a season high-tying six consecutive games overall.
* Kyrie Irving led all scorers with 37 points in Cleveland’s win over the Clippers on Friday for his sixth 30-point performance of the season. Irving, who had 23 points in the first meeting between these teams this season, is averaging 17.6 points in eight career games against the Bulls.
* After missing eight games due to injury, LeBron James has scored at least 32 points in each of his three contests since returning to the lineup. James had 36 points in the first matchup between these clubs this season.
* Pau Gasol is averaging 21.0 points in his career against Cleveland – the second-highest scoring average in his career against any opponent (21.3 vs. Milwaukee). Gasol is averaging 25.8 points and 13.2 rebounds over his last five games overall.