* The Wizards have held the Bulls to less than 100 points in each of their last 12 meetings. That is Washington’s longest active such streak versus any opponent. But Chicago has actually won seven of those 12 contests, including a 99-91 victory at Washington on December 23.
* The Bulls had just 77 points and shot an anemic 33.3 percent from the field in Wednesday’s loss to the Jazz; both stats being season lows. With the defeat, Chicago fell to 0-6 this season when scoring 90 or fewer points; conversely, they are 25-5 when scoring 91 or more.
* Washington is 21-0 this season when it leads the game at the end of the third quarter. The Wizards were 34-8 in 2013-14 when leading entering the fourth quarter.
* Derrick Rose went 3-for-15 from the floor against the Jazz on Wednesday. It was his sixth straight game in which Rose had 15 or more field-goal attempts and shot less than 40 percent; he is 28-for-110 (.255) from the floor over this stretch.
* Jimmy Butler picked up his third double-double of the season on Wednesday, recording 16 points and 11 rebounds in the loss to the Jazz.
* Nene Hilario had 20 points in Washington’s victory over New York on Wednesday. The Wizards have now won seven of their last eight games when he has 20 or more points.