* While the Bulls have won the last three games in this series, including both meetings this season, the Raptors have won three of their last four road games against Chicago.
* The Raptors picked up their 41st win of 2014-15 on Wednesday, guaranteeing that they will finish with no worse than a .500 mark. It will be the first time is 2006-07 and 2007-08 that Toronto will finish with a .500 or better record in back-to-back seasons.
* Chicago held Indiana to 39.5 percent from the field in beating the Pacers 103-86 on Wednesday. The Bulls are now 13-2 on the season when holding an opponent to below 40 percent shooting.
* Jonas Valanciunas had 15 points and 15 rebounds in Toronto’s win over the Timberwolves on Wednesday. It was his third career 15/15 performance.
* Joakim Noah has recorded five or more assists in each of his last 11 games. He went past 250 assists for the year on Wednesday, giving him his third straight season with at least 500 rebounds and 250 assists. Only one other player in franchise history has had 3+ consecutive seasons with 500+ boards and 250+ assists; Scottie Pippen, who did it in a franchise-record six straight years (1989-90 to 1994-95).
* Nikola Mirotic really struggled in February, averaging just 5.8 points per game. But he has thrived so far this month, putting up 20.8 ppg. That +15.0 ppg increase from February to March is the largest in the NBA (minimum played in 75% of team’s G in each month). Teammate Aaron Brooks, meanwhile, is second in this, having increased his scoring average by 9.7 ppg from February (6.5) to March (16.2).