* The Bulls have won eight of the last nine games in this series, including the last three in a row.
* The 76ers have started the season 0-5 despite getting 22.8 points per game off turnovers. They have gotten 20+ points off opponent miscues in four of the five contests.
* Chicago outrebounded its opponents by 2.9 boards per game in 2013-14. However, the Bulls have been outrebounded in four of their first five games this season. Much of the trouble has come on their opponents’ offensive end of the court; Chicago has allowed 13 or more offensive rebounds in all five contests.
* Pau Gasol has recorded at least one blocked shot in each of his last 10 games against the 76ers.
* Gasol and Taj Gibson each had at least 20 points and 10 rebounds in Wednesday’s win over Milwaukee. It was the first time that Chicago had at least two players with 20+ points and 10+ boards in the same game since February 23 of last season, when Gibson and Joakim Noah did it.
* Tony Wroten has gotten a lot of points off fast break situations early in the season; his 36 fast break points are second in the NBA (James Harden, Hou – 38).