* The Bulls have won two of the three meetings between these clubs in 2014-15, including a 109-102 road victory on November 28. Chicago outscored Boston 24-11 in the fourth quarter of that contest.
* The Bulls have allowed their opponent to shoot 50+ percent from the field in back-to-back contests for the first time all season. The last time Chicago allowed opponents to shoot 50+ percent in three straight games in the same season was about one year ago (January 13-17, 2014).
* The Celtics are averaging 16.1 fast break points per game this season, but managed just five in Wednesday’s loss to the Hawks. Boston is 2-5 this season when it fails to have at least 10 fast break points.
* Derrick Rose had 32 points and five assists in Wednesday’s loss to Washington, going 6-for-9 from three-point range. The 32 points were a season high, while the six three-pointers tied his career high.
* Jimmy Butler is struggling with his shot right now, having made just 29.8 (17/57) of his field-goal attempts over his last five games.
* Chicago native Evan Turner has averaged 20.3 points in his three games against the Bulls so far this season. He had 29 points in the last meeting, on January 3.