* The Bulls defeated the Thunder 104-98 in Chicago on November 5, as the Bulls’ backcourt of Jimmy Butler (26) and Derrick Rose (29) combined for 55 points. But the Thunder have won their last five home games in this series.
* The Bulls are shooting just 39.0 percent from the field over their last five road contests (1-4); that is the lowest road field-goal percentage in the NBA since November 20.
* Oklahoma City has held its opponent below 100 points in each of its last seven home games (7-0). The last time the Thunder did this in more consecutive home contests was a nine-game streak, November 1-28, 2014.
* Derrick Rose has had 25+ points in all three of his career road games against the Thunder, averaging 26.3 (79/3) points on 54.4 (37/68) percent shooting in these contests. But he has missed the Bulls’ last four road games in this series.
* Joakim Noah will reportedly be sidelined for at least the next two weeks after suffering a sprained shoulder in Monday’s loss to the Nets. Chicago has won its last six games in which Noah did not play.
* Oklahoma City has won its last nine games when Kevin Durant pulls down 10 or more rebounds (7-0 in 2015-16). He has had five games with 10+ boards against the Bulls (4-1)