This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
- The Blackhawks fell 3-1 to the Winnipeg Jets tonight at MTS Centre, despite registering a season-high 46 shots on goal … Chicago is now 6-1-0 when scoring first and 4-4-0 when outshooting their opponent … They are 1-2-0 in the first game of a back-to-back series and 1-1-0 in the second contest … Chicago went 11-3-1 in the first game of a back-to-back series last year and 9-5-1 in the second tilt.
- Patrick Kane opened the scoring tonight with a power-play goal to extend his point streak (3G, 4A) to five games … He shares third in the NHL with 13 points (6G, 7A) … Kane ranked second on the Blackhawks with 22:26 of ice time tonight.
- Artemi Panarin notched a helper at Winnipeg tonight and now ranks second on the team and third among league rookies with nine points (2G, 7A).
- Brent Seabrook tallied an assist tonight to extend his point streak (1G, 5A) to four games … He ranks third overall on the team and shares eighth among league blueliners with seven points (2G, 5A) … Seabrook led the club with 22:41 of ice time, adding two shots on goal, one hit and three blocked shots.
- Tanner Kero, who was recalled from the Rockford IceHogs on Tuesday, made his NHL debut tonight … He registered four shots on goal in 11:40 of ice time.
- Marian Hossa paced the club with eight shots on goal vs. Winnipeg, followed by Ryan Garbutt and Andrew Shaw with five each.
- Jonathan Toews recorded a team-high 16 faceoff wins (55 percent).
- Corey Crawford stopped 28 of 31 shots tonight and is now 5-3-0 this year.