* St. Louis won the first matchup between these clubs this season, 3-2. Including the postseason, the Blues have lost each of their last five road games against Chicago.
* The Blackhawks have won six of their last seven games and will be looking to extend their current winning streak to a season-high fourth consecutive game. Chicago boasts the best penalty-kill percentage in the NHL this season (91.3) and has allowed the fewest goals with the man advantage (6).
* The Blues have won two straight and four of their last five games overall and will be looking to extend their current road winning streak to four in a row. St. Louis owns the second-best power-play percentage among Western Conference teams this season (22.9).
* Patrick Kane has five multi-point performances in his last seven games, producing 12 points (5g, 7a) in those seven contests. Kane has 38 points (13g, 25a) in his career against St. Louis – the second-most points in his career against any opponent (40 vs. Dallas).
* Brad Richards has scored three goals in his last two games after lighting the lamp a total of just three times in his first 22 contests of the season. Richards has 23 points (3g, 20a) in 21 career games against St. Louis.
* Vladimir Tarasenko has lit the lamp in each of his last two games overall and has scored at least one goal in six of his last eight road contests. Tarasenko has two goals and three assists in his last five games against Chicago.