* The Blackhawks won their third Stanley Cup in six seasons last year. Chicago became the first team to win three out of six Stanley Cups since the Red Wings from 1997-2002.
* The Rangers won the Presidents’ Trophy last season as the team with the most points in the regular season for the first time since 1993-94. New York set franchise records in wins with 53 and points with 113.
* Jonathan Toews led the Blackhawks with 28 goals and 66 points last year. He also set a career-high with a +30 rating, good for fifth in the NHL. Toews was one of just seven players to lead his team in goals, points, and plus-minus in 2014-15.
* Rick Nash reached 40 goals for the third time in his career in 2014-15, setting a career-high with 42, the most by a Ranger since Marian Gaborik (42) in 2009-10. Nash finished second in the league to Alex Ovechkin (395) with 304 shots on goal last season.
* Corey Crawford earned a share of the Williams M. Jennings Trophy last season with Montreal’s Carey Price, awarded to the goaltender on the team with the fewest goals against. Crawford won 32 games for the second straight season, and his 146 wins since 2010-11 places him seventh in the NHL.
* Henrik Lundqvist finished with a win percentage over 55.0 percent for the 10th consecutive season in 2014-15. Since 2005-06, Lundqvist leads all NHL goaltenders with 620 games played, 339 wins, and 55 shutouts.