* In their only previous meeting this season, the Blackhawks outscored the Coyotes, 7-5, in Chicago on December 29. The 12 combined goals matches a season high in any NHL game in 2015-16.
* The Blackhawks scored twice in the first 7:16 of Tuesday’s game at Colorado and made them hold up for a 2-1 victory. Chicago has mustered just five goals over its past five games while going 2-3-0.
* The Coyotes have surrendered 11 goals while losing their last two games. Arizona allowed three power-play goals, matching a season high, while falling at home to Los Angeles on Tuesday, 6-2.
* Patrick Kane has registered multi-point games in seven of his last eight skates against the Coyotes, when he’s totaled 17 points on five goals and 12 assists. His average of 2.13 points per game vs Arizona since 2012-13 is the highest by any player.
* Artemi Panarin’s game-winning goal on Tuesday was his fourth since January 5, which is the highest total by any player over that span. Panarin’s five game-winning goals for the season overall are the most by any Blackhawks rookie since Tyler Arnason in 2002-03 (6).
* Anthony Duclair has scored goals in back-to-back games for just the second time in his career (also 10/14/2015 and 10/15/2015). He has improved his rating to +8 in 16 games versus the Pacific Division this season, as opposed to -1 over 33 games versus the rest of the league.