* The Blackhawks, 4-0-1 over their last five games against the Islanders, have scored at least one power-play goal in six of their last seven games against the Islanders, while holding New York without a power-play goal in five of their last six meetings.
* The Islanders, who have lost three consecutive games in regulation for the second time this season (also October 28 – November 1), have not lost four straight in regulation since a five-game losing streak November 19-29, 2013.
* The Blackhawks have now won eight consecutive games – their longest win streak since an 11-game win streak February 15 – March 6, 2013.
* The Islanders have allowed seven power-play goals over their last four games, after allowing a total of five over their previous 13 games.
* Winger Kyle Okposo has recorded two multi-point games over his last three games, after picking up just a pair of multi-point games over his previous 22 games.
* Going back to last postseason, the Blackhawks have gone 13-1-0 over the last 14 games in which Patrick Kane has scored a goal.