* After losing their previous seven games to the Blackhawks, the Jets have recovered to win the last three between the teams, including both meetings this season.
* The Jets are averaging 3.50 goals per game since December 1 compared to 2.00 goals per game in October/November. The 1.50 gpg improvement since the start of December is the best in the NHL.
* Winnipeg and Chicago have the top two road records in the NHL since November 25. The Jets are 7-1-3 (.773) and the Blackhawks are right behind at 8-3-1 (.708). Winnipeg is seeking its fourth straight win at the United Center.
* Winnipeg native Jonathan Toews has been held without a point in four of his seven career meetings versus the Jets franchise since they moved to Manitoba in 2011. However, he does have a four-point game against them (goal and three assists) in a 6-3 Blackhawks road win on November 21, 2013.
* Brad Richards has registered multiple points in three of the last five games, including a season-high three-assist performance on January 8 in Minnesota.
* Ondrej Pavelec made 46 saves in the Jets’ 2-1 win over Dallas on Thursday. It was the fourth highest save total in the NHL this season by a winning goalie. The last time a goalie from the Jets’ franchise had at least that many saves in a win was when Pavelec saved 47 in a 4-3 overtime win at Montreal on January 2, 2011.