* The Blackhawks scored two goals within two minutes of each other in the third period on Wednesday for a 2-1 comeback victory in Game 1. The Blackhawks are now 12-1 this postseason when allowing fewer than four goals.
* The Blackhawks have won 10 of their last 11 best-of-7 playoff series when winning the first game of the series. At the same time, the Blackhawks have lost four of their last seven Game 2’s after winning Game 1 in a best-of-7 series.
* The Lightning are 5-5 all-time in best-of-7 playoff series after losing Game 1. This includes series victories against the Red Wings and Rangers this postseason after losing Game 1.
* The Lightning, who have lost three consecutive home playoff games, have lost four consecutive home playoff games on two occasions in franchise history (1996-2003 and 2007-11).
* Alex Killorn, who has scored a goal in back-to-back games for the Lightning, has had just one longer goal streak in his NHL career (four games, November 17-22, 2014).
* Teuvo Teravainen has recorded multiple points in two of his last four games, after doing so just once over the first 46 games of his NHL career (regular season + playoffs).
* Corey Crawford, who has won 37 games over the last three postseasons, is the only goaltender with at least 30 playoff wins since 2013. Crawford is one of just five goalies in NHL history to win at least 10 games in three consecutive postseasons.