This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
- The Blackhawks registered a 1-0 overtime victory over the Anaheim Ducks tonight at the United Center in their first game vs. a Western Conference opponent this season.
- Corey Crawford made a season-high 39 saves tonight for his second consecutive shutout … He now has 14 career shutouts … Tonight marks the second time in his career that he has recorded back-to-back shutouts (Jan. 9, 2011 vs. NYI and Jan. 12, 2011 vs. COL) … He extended his win streak to four games and is now 5-2-0 this year.
- Jonathan Toews netted the OT game-winner for the second straight game, marking his fifth career OT GWG … He has five points (2G, 3A) through nine contests.
- Patrick Kane extended his point streak (2G, 4A) to four games with an assist on the GWG … He shares the NHL lead with 12 points (5G, 7A).
- Brent Seabrook also netted an assist on the GWG to extend his point streak (1G, 4A) to three games … He ranks third on the team and leads club blueliners with six points (2G, 4A) … He also paced Chicago with 26:42 of ice time tonight and added three shots on goal and three hits … He leads team defensemen with 21 SOG.
- Andrew Shaw posted a team-high four hits tonight and now ranks second on the club with 26 hits.
- Niklas Hjalmarsson paced the Blackhawks with four blocked shots vs. Anaheim and now ranks seventh in the league with 23 blocked shots.