* The Wild won their fifth straight game with a 4-0 shutout win at Colorado on Saturday. The five-game winning streak is the longest for Minnesota since another five-game run from March 21-28, 2015.
* The Blackhawks have not scored on the power play in any of their last eight games. It is the longest such streak for Chicago since a nine-game drought from March 31 – April 15, 2013.
* After scoring his third hat trick of the season on Thursday, Zach Parise followed up with two more goals in Saturday’s win over the Avalanche. It is just the third time Parise has scored multiple goals in back-to-back games, having previously done so February 9-11, 2009 and January 25-27, 2013.
* Andrew Ladd scored the game-winning goal with under three minutes remaining in the third period Sunday in Vancouver. It was the first game-winning goal scored by Ladd for the Blackhawks since January 7, 2010 at Boston.
* Mikael Granlund scored his first career shorthanded goal in the win at Colorado on Saturday. Granlund is the sixth different Wild player with a shorthanded goal this season, their most since seven players in 2006-07.
* Andrew Shaw won 11 of 12 draws in Sunday’s win over the Canucks. Shaw became the first Blackhawk to win at least 11 out of 12 draws since Jake Dowell went 11-for-12 against the Hurricanes on March 4, 2011.