* Winnipeg won three of the five matchups between these clubs in 2014-15, however, Chicago has won each of the last two meetings. The Blackhawks have won seven consecutive road games against the Jets/Thrashers franchise – their longest active road winning streak against any foe.
* The Jets have lost three of their last four games after winning four of their first five contests to open the season. Three of Winnipeg’s four losses this season have come at MTS Centre.
* The Blackhawks have won each of their last four games, while outscoring their opponents 9-3 in those contests and shutting out each of their last two foes by the exact same score (1-0).
* After failing to record a goal in his first seven games of the season, Jonathan Toews has now lit the lamp in two consecutive contests. Toews has 14 points (6g, 8a) in 14 career games against the Jets/Thrashers franchise.
* Patrick Kane has two points and four assists during his current four game point streak and has had a goal and an assist in each of his last two road games against Winnipeg.
* Winnipeg rookie Nikolaj Ehlers has lit the lamp in each of his last three games – one of just two rookies that has scored a goal in three consecutive contests this season (Oscar Lindberg, October 7-10).