* The Blackhawks have won five of their last six games against the Senators, with each of the five wins coming by a single goal.
* For the third time over their last 11 games, the Blackhawks have scored a power-play goal in three consecutive games. The last time Chicago scored a power-play goal in four consecutive games was January 18-28, 2015.
* The Senators have lost back-to-back games in regulation for the first time since losing three straight in regulation February 3-7, 2015.
* Artemi Panarin, who has gone six consecutive games without scoring a goal, still leads all rookies with 23 points (7G/16A) this season.
* Erik Karlsson, who saw his nine-game point streak come to an end at home against the Flyers Tuesday night, is one of just three defensemen (also Justin Faulk and Ryan Suter) leading their teams in points this season.
* Patrick Kane has now recorded a point in each of his last 20 games, which is just the second single-season point streak of at least 20 games since the 2007-08 season (Sidney Crosby, 25 games in 2010-11).