* The Blackhawks beat the Ducks, 5-2, in Game 6, the first time Anaheim has lost by more than one goal this postseason (15 games played and four losses this postseason). The five goals scored by Chicago matched their most in a game this postseason (also Game 4 versus the Ducks) and the Blackhawks’ 21.74 shooting percentage in Game 6 was their highest in a playoff game since shooting 22.73 percent versus the Wild in Game 1 of the 2014 Western Conference Second Round.
* The Ducks are 2-4 all-time in Game 7s and have lost each of their last three Game 7s overall as well as each of their last two Game 7s played at home. Anaheim last won a Game 7 in the 2006 postseason at Calgary (won, 3-0, in the Western Conference First Round) and last won a Game 7 at home in the 1997 postseason versus the Coyotes (won, 3-0, in the Western Conference First Round).
* The Blackhawks are 6-6 all-time in Game 7s, but just 1-3 in Game 7s played on the road. Each of the last three Game 7s that the Blackhawks have played in have gone to overtime, with Chicago going 1-2 in those games.
* Patrick Maroon scored his seventh goal of this postseason in Game 6 (his 15th game played) after scoring just nine goals in the regular season (71 games played). Maroon is tied for the second-most goals on the Ducks this postseason (also Matt Beleskey; Corey Perry has nine) after being tied with Rickard Rakell for 10th on the team in goals scored this regular season.
* Patrick Kane had a goal and an assist in Game 6, giving him 108 career points in the postseason. Since Kane entered the league in 2007-08, only Sydney Crosby (113) has more points in the postseason (the Game 6 performance moved Kane past Evgeni Malkin for the second-most postseason points over that span – Malkin has totaled 107 points in the playoffs since the 2008 postseason).
* Andrew Shaw scored two goals in Game 6, his second career multi-goal playoff game (also versus the Red Wings in Game 5 of the 2013 Western Conference Semifinals). Shaw has totaled nine points this postseason (in 16 games played), matching his single-postseason career-high set in 2013 (23 games played).