Brian McKnight, DEA Chicago Division Special Agent in Charge
Northwestern Medicine, Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) and Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago coming together with the to host three collection sites for National Prescription Drug Take Back Day on Saturday, April 28 from 10 am to 2 pm in Chicago, St. Charles and Sandwich, as well as the DEA’s many other collection sites around the Chicago area.
National Prescription Drug Take Back Day on Saturday, April 28, from 10 am to 2 pm:
- Lavin Family Pavilion at Northwestern Memorial Hospital – 259 E Erie Chicago, IL (in the Lavin driveway – cars must enter from Erie St.)
- Northwestern Medicine Convenient Care St. Charles – 2900 Foxfield Rd., St. Charles, IL (on the east side of the parking lot by Kirk Road)
- Northwestern Medicine Valley West Hospital– 1302 North Main St., Sandwich, IL
- Other collection sites can be found at: https://takebackday.dea.gov/
- Only pills and patches will be accepted – no sharps or liquids. This is for individual disposal only, no commercial disposal.
- Press release with full details: https://www.nm.org/about-us/northwestern-medicine-newsroom/press-releases