CHICAGO — If you live in Chicago, and your car doesn’t have a city vehicle sticker, here’s your chance to get one before you get ticketed.
During the entire month of October, car owners can purchase a city sticker with no back charges or late fees. There’s even an option to purchase a reduced term sticker, which allows residents to purchase city stickers for a shorter period of time.
Then, from Nov. 15 to Dec. 15, car owners in city sticker compliance can apply to have at least three city sticker tickets forgiven by going to chicago.gov/citystickerdebtrelief.
To take advantage of City Sticker Amnesty Month, visit the City website, any City Clerk or Department of Finance locations, or stop by one of several Mobile City Hall locations held during the month of October:
- Wednesday, October 2, Taylor Lauridsen Park, 704 W. 42nd St., 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- Saturday, October 5, George Washington High School, 3535 E. 114th St., 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- Thursday, October 10, Broadway Armory, 5917 N. Broadway Ave., 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- Friday, October 18, Austin Town Hall Park, 5610 W Lake St., 3:00 PM – 7:00 PM
- Saturday, October 19, Foster Park, 1440 W. 84th St., 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- Saturday, October 26, Douglas Park, 1401 S. Thompson Dr., 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM