* The Brewers are off to a historically good start for the franchise. 37-22 (.622) is their best-ever winning percentage after May.
* Dating back to last season, Dylan Covey has only allowed two home runs in his last six starts.
* Jose Abreu amassed 15 doubles in the month of May, tying a team record for most doubles in a month.
* After a 10-game lull (.129 BA, .399 OPS), Tim Anderson has been impressive in his last 10 games (.306 BA, 1.109 OPS).
* Brent Suter was relegated to the bullpen for a short time after struggling in April. The move appears to have worked as he’s been more effective since then (4-1).