CHICAGO — Fifth Third Bank will help you welcome your May baby with a little extra savings.
The bank is giving a gift card to the parents of every baby born this Thursday at participating hospitals in the Chicago area.
Why Thursday? It’s May 3. Or 5-3.
The bank will give the parents of Thursday’s newborns gift cards worth $1053 to open a college savings account.
It expects to give out more than 200 cards.
- Advocate Christ Medical Center in Oak Lawn
- Advocate Lutheran General in Park Ridge
- Franciscan Health Chicago Heights
- Holy Cross Hospital
- Jackson Park Hospital
- Little Company of Mary Hospital in Evergreen Park
- Loyola University Medical Center in Maywood
- MacNeal Hospital in Berwyn
- NorthShore University HealthSystem’s Evanston Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- Northwest Community Hospital in Arlington Heights
- Norwegian American Hospital
- Rush University Medical Center
- St. Bernard Hospital
- Stroger Hospital
- Swedish Covenant Hospital
- University of Chicago Medicine Comer Children’s Hospital
- Westlake Hospital in Melrose Park
- West Suburban Medical Center in Oak Park