CHICAGO – Six people, including four children, were hurt in a rollover crash on the Dan Ryan Expressway near 47th Street.
The rollover vehicle crash injured four children, ages 6, 5, 2 and 6-months, all of whom were taken to Comer’s Children Hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
One adult was taken to Mount Sinai Hospital and another was taken to the University of Chicago Medical Center.
Troopers say the vehicle loso control, causing the the collision. Two lanes on inbound Dan Ryan were blocked at 47th Street for a crash investigation.
Lanes have since reopened.
LATEST WGN NEWS HEADLINES:
- 5 employees, judge test positive for COVID-19, says Office of Chief Judge
- Lawmakers give Cuomo deadline in impeachment probe
- Illinois sees record pot sales, with boost from Lollapalooza
- Biden to honor officers who protected Capitol during insurrection
- White Sox unveil their ‘Field of Dreams Game’ jerseys