WGN's Sarah Jindra tracks closures and construction that could cause some travel headaches.
- EB 290 at Desplaines Ave- Right lane will be blocked from 11:00pm Friday to 8:00am Saturday for pavement repairs related to the August 5th flooding that damaged pavement around storm sewer inlet.
- I-290 EB, Racine to Halsted, left lane closed 11:00pm Friday to 7:00am Sunday for work on new Halsted St bridge.
- WB I-290 , East Ave to 1st Ave, lane blocked from 11:00pm Saturday to 8:00am Sunday as crews clean sewers to identify any clogs.
- EB I-290 bridge over I-355, right lane out from 6:30am-8:30am Saturday for routine bridge inspections. Also expect left lane out both ways on I-355 at I-290 from 8:30am to noon Saturday.
- I-55 at Pulaski, expect lane closures both directions 7:00am-11:00am Saturday for routine inspection of Pulaski bridge.
- Tristate between Halsted and Bishop Ford, one lane out each way from 9:00pm Friday through 5:00am Monday as crews work to repair bridges over the Tristate.
- WB I-390 from Irving Park Rd to Lake St, one lane out; EB I-390 Lake St to Gary, two lanes out for widening project. Expect closures from 10:00pm Friday through 5:00am Monday.
- CTA BLUE LINE- Damen Station will close for a rehab project starting at 1:00am on Monday. It will reopen on December 22nd. The California Station re-opened this week after a 6 week rehab closure.