PALATINE, Ill. – A Palatine man could serve decades in prison for kidnapping and assault.
Ryan Storm, 20, pleaded not guilty in court Wednesday. Prosecutors accuse him of kidnapping a woman before driving her to a Barrington-area warehouse, where he allegedly beat and sexually assaulted her.
A Lake County grand jury indicted him earlier this month on several charges. His charges include:
- Aggravated Kidnapping (Class X Felony)
- Three Counts of Aggravated Criminal Sexual Assault (Class X Felonies)
- Criminal Sexual Assault (Class 1 Felony)
- Aggravated Battery – Strangulation (Class 1 Felony)
- Aggravated Criminal Sexual Abuse (Class 2 Felony)
- Unlawful Restraint (Class 4 Felony)
If convicted of aggravated criminal sexual assault and aggravated kidnapping, Storm could serve up to 30 years in prison.
He is next due in court Aug. 6.