This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

CHICAGO — About 100 people had to be evacuated after fire spread through a members only club in the West Loop on Friday.

A grease fire started in a kitchen on the top floor of the Soho House around 2 p.m.

A stretch of Green Street was shut down while firefighters extinguished the blaze.

Police say there was heavy water damage to the fifth floor of the club.

No one was hurt.