BELLWOOD, Ill. – A man and woman were found beaten to death inside a Bellwood-area home, the Chicago Sun-Times reports.
According to the Cook County medical examiner’s office, both died from head injuries. Their deaths have been ruled a homicide.
According to The Sun-Times, officers were called to investigate an odor coming from a home Wednesday afternoon in the 3400 block of Warren Avenue.
The pair were not identified by police.
LATEST WGN NEWS HEADLINES:
- Marlins Jump on Davies, Beat Cubs 10-2
- Astros get One in the 9th to Beat White Sox
- Flossmoor native works to raise autism awareness locally and abroad
- Chicago Fire FC unveils their new crest after six months of design, research, and fan input
- City basks in 8th 90-degree or warmer day following early morning storms, a tally nearly three times normal. Drought relief? Another chance for areawide rain arrives Sunday night as the official start of astronomical summer begins.