Carlos Orozco, Executive Chef, Catered By Design
Catered By Design’s Thanksgiving & Holiday menu is in partnership with Heartland Alliance. This is our third year of teaming up with them and doing a donation match on each order.
Potato Pancakes with Fran’s Famous Bread Stuffing
Number of Portions: 15
|16||ounces||Mashed Red Skin Classic Potato (2 cups)|
|16||ounces||Turkey Stuffing (2 cups)|
|2||each||Extra Large Eggs|
|4 ½||ounces||All Purpose Flour (just over 1/2 cup)|
|3||ounces||Unsalted Butter Melted (6T)|
|¼||tsp||Salt & Pepper|
|4||fl ounces||Sour Cream (1/2 cup)|
|1||oz||Chopped V Prep Green Onion (2T)|
- Put left over mashed potatoes in a bowl and left over stuffing in a different bowl.
- In another bowl, beat the eggs together. Add half the egg and flour to each bowl.
- Mix potatoes and stuffing together trying to keep a “swirl” texture (not completely combined).
- Mix Shape into 3 oz patties that are 1/2″ thick.
- Shape into 3 oz patties that are 1/2″ thick.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Add the butter and melt.
- Add patties to the skillet and fry 1 ½ – 2 minutes per side to give color and to heat through.
- Garnish with sour cream and chopped scallions.