Indiana couple overdose on heroin at McDonald’s play yard

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

A couple in Indiana overdosed on heroin at a McDonald’s play yard now they are charged with endangering their children.

Tamica Jeffers and Robert Palmer were found Sunday in the play area of the McDonald’s in Green Township.

Their two kids, ages 5 and 8, were playing nearby.

Jeffers was unconscious and not breathing.

Palmer was conscious but not responding.

They were taken to a hospital.

Police say both confessed to using heroin.


Latest News

More News